Dear Kroger members,
You may have noticed these signs popping up in your stores recently:
The truth is, this is nothing more than a scare tactic because Kroger is losing the argument for trying to cut your healthcare and pay in the middle of a pandemic. So, we’re going to see more desperate attacks while we fight for the contract you deserve.
Here Are The Facts:
- Kroger can more than afford to continue providing affordable employee-controlled healthcare and restore hazard pay.
- Kroger continues to provide employee-controlled union healthcare in every other major market, like Dallas, Los Angeles, Seattle, and Atlanta, to name a few.
- Kroger is simply trying to get away with paying and providing less to Houston workers than they do to other Kroger workers in the country.
This is something companies like Kroger do when workers show their power and refuse to accept a bad deal. So, to help protect you and the better wages and affordable healthcare you deserve:
- Sign up for your employee-controlled South Central union healthcare
- Sign up for blast text negotiation updates
- And ask you co-workers to do the same.
And please remember to reach out to us at (281) 448-5555 if you have questions or concerns.
UFCW Local 455 President